SEAON Double side Glazing Tape -6818
SEAON Double Side Glazing Tape is comprised of a polyethylene foam coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive on the exposed side and acrylic on the liner side. It is in full compliance with AAMA specification 810.1 for certified expanded cellular glazing tapes. It boats excellent adhesion to PVC and other low surface energy sash and frame materials and glass. The conformable foam core and high tack adhesive system allows for easy application. This high performance foam glazing tape offers a great solution for many demanding applications.
- Specially used for aluminum doors, window, steel, aluminum surface and panel fixing.
- Highly suitable thermal insulation thus seals against water, vapor and noise.
- Technical foam coated with exclusive high grade acrylic adhesive to ensure excellent performance.
- Provides high bonding to both the surfaces.
- Its application replaces the uses of clips thus avoids labor cost.
- Products Application: - Highly suitable for structural glazing as a spacer